Monday, January 3, 2011

Baby Bunnies



Baby bunnies: wild or domestic, they're adorable. Here's how to take care of one when it inevitably catches you unawares, and you are "cuted" into taking care of it. 
In caring for a batch of abandoned (their mother was hit by a car) wild cottontail babies I found in my backyard, I found this website to be very helpful. In a domesticated bunny-bought-at-a-pet-store situation, you may want to visit this website.




 Want more help? There's nothing better than videos to help you on your journey. Check this one out:


Now, let me put one thing straight. Cute as a baby bunny might be in a diaper and bonnet, you shouldn't go putting clothes on them. That's cruelty. Just visit my page and let the picture below tide you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment